Wednesday, March 23, 2011

15 Cruise Memories

We got back from a crusie to the Mexican Riviera this past Saturday. What a big bummer to come home to freezing cold/wet/snowy/windy weather.. boo! I couldn't believe how much bigger our townhome seemed. I felt like I walk walking into a huge mansion compared to the tiny room we had been staying in for a week! : )

Here's my top 15 favorite memories of our trip:

15. My little sister got engaged on Lovers Beach in Cabo (her fiance came with us on the cruise.)
14. Summer heard everyone calling me by my name, so she decided that my new name was "Sinny" instead of "mommy".
13. I had my most embarassing moment of my life on the ship, if you ask, I won't tell! : )
12. Summer spilled ketchup all over my new white sweater at dinner the 1st night at dinner, I was already stressed to the max, which resulted in a full on balling melt down.. embarassing.
11. My mom forcing Scott to get a henna tattoo.
10. Sum was deathly afraid of the waves coming in on the shore.. poor girl would freak out if she even looked at them.
9. Sum falling asleep in her high chair at dinner.. It was one of those wodden ones that you use at a restaurant, so it has no support!
8. Summer said her name at dinner for the 1st time. She says her name is "Suh-muh" : )
7. I learned that zip lining is NOT on my to do list ever again.. everyone else liked it. I was fighting back the tears. SCARY!
6. My grandparents were able to come from Virginia. We hadn't seen them since Thanksgiving!
5. Abbey ordering 5 pina coladas, 2 strawbery daqaris and who knows what else.. all on my parents expense! haha
4. "The people that sell their junk on the beach in Cabo are like Seagulls, once you show interest in what they are buying they all flock to you.."
3. NOTE: if you go on a cruise during Spring Break, you WILL end up going with a ship full of disgusting drunk college kids that pee in your hallway, knock on your door at 2 a.m. and hit on you with you husband right next to you.
2. Summer got her picture done professionally, her hair had a gallon of sunblock in it and her little boobies were hanging out in the pics.. nice!
1. I think I gained 5 LBS. off souffle, made to order omletts and waffles, and chocolate crossiants.
0. I had to add one more.. Scott bought me my first really nice watch! Thanks hun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...