Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Help

Nope, I haven't even finished it. In fact i'm not even a 1/4th the way through.
But- I had to take a break from the book to tell you how amazing it is! What a powerful book!
I haven't even finished it and it's already up there on my top bookshelf with all my favorite books. And the best part is.. it's going to be a movie. I love reading books before I watch them as a movie. Although, the books are always so much better. SO, if you're looking for something to read go buy "The Help". (Don't hold it from the library. At the Davis county library i was #400 something with a hold on this book. CRAZY I KNOW.)

1 comment:

  1. I will have to read it! I haven't even heard of it before! Thanks for the good book suggestions!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...