Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Back to School, Back to School.."

I am SO happy to be back at school. I feel like I have put off going back for too long. It's been a little over 2 years since I was at BYU-I. TOO long. I'm only taking 12 credits & as of now I wish I was taking more. But I'm sure as the semester takes off I will be just fine with what I have. I'm taking 2 online. And I actually wish I had time to take more up on campus. It's nice to be UP at school instead to stuck behind a computer. Oh well, next semester!
I am taking..
Math 950 -At Campus.
Yes, It's so embarassing to say Math 950! (I hate math.)
History 1700 -At campus
Nutrition 1020 -Online
& Chemistry 1010 -Online (Yikes!)

2 comments:

  1. Don't even worry about math....I was in stupid person math 97 and stupid person math 99 BUT its super easy (if only i paid attention in high school)!! Good luck

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...