Friday, June 11, 2010

Another Review

Now I am woking on these 3. All Sookie Stackhouse books. I just want to get them read. I can't wait to see how they turn out. There is 1 more book after these 3 but I will probably take a little break from these until the next one comes.



I finished "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner". Ok.. we all knew this.. but Stephanie Meyer is amazing. It wasn't as good as any of the Twilight books but it's still great. I wish it was longer.. it was less that 200 pages and the pages have like 2 paragraphs on them! DEF reccomended.


Ordred: "Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater. Werewolf book. I'm can't remember what it's about but when I was ordering it. It sounded really good! : )
Now if only I could become a professional reader and be compensated.. THAT would be ahhmazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...