Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Goodbye Life

I might die soon.. yes, you heard me right. Scott is going to KILL me.

So, we just moved into a little townhome and the kitchen was kind of blah. So I took the liberty of making it beautiful. After SEVERAL (and by several I mean three) trips to Tai Pan I have made my blah kitchen an amazing work of art.

Scott has only noticed the 1st time I went (and I got the "I could've used that money on bills" talk). And since then he hasn't paid too much attention. Or maybe he has seen it all and thinks that it was all from the 1st trip?

..I don't know. I just know that if he finds out all the things that I have bought he is going to murder me.

This might be the last time I'm posting on here.. ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...