Monday, January 17, 2011

Making Some Solutions

If you read my "Boredom Blog", this solution blog is it's sequel. I have been thinking of some fun things to do on days where I'm not at school, working or doing household cleaning. One of my friends said that she takes her little girl to a indoor bounce playground. So, I called a friend and we went to one that's about 20 minutes away in North Salt Lake. I had been there a few years ago for my nephews birthday party, I had totally forgot this place. The kids were so scared at frist but soon warmed up and LOVED it! And the best part, it's only $5 a kid, and no charge for you!



And then, a few days ago I decided that I would make Summer some play dough. It was the easiest thing I have ever made in my life. She's still a little young for it, but she had fun experiencing something new. (And best of all, if she eats it, it's not that bad!)

If you want the recipe here you go..

1 C. Flour

1/2 C. Salt

1 C. Water

2 tsp. Cream of Tartar

Combine ingredients in saucepan & cook over low heat until mixture is like mashed potatoes. Pour on wax paper & knead for a short time. Add food coloring in water.

(I did a bunch of different colors. So I did this recipe 6 times. Each recipe basically makes 1 color of playdough.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...