Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

Here's a few of my favorite pictures this Christmas.

(in this pic Summer held up her phone & said "It's Santa!")





We had a good Christmas this year. Not completely overboard like we did last year..
which our bank account really enjoyed.

Some highlights this Christmas:
1. Summer loves Santa. But not the real Santa.. she hates the real Santa
(Yesterday at Cabela's she said "Hi Santa!" to this older man with a
gray beard in line behind us.. oh my.)
2. We went to the Layton Park lights probably 5 times
this December because Sum loved them so much.
3. All 3 of us got Super incredibly sick this month..
at the same time. UGH! Not fun.
4. The girls night out with my mom-in-law, my sisters & my
mom was super fun. We went to Abbey's new favorite "elegant"
restaurant called Gourmandise & ate more dessert than dinner.
Then we went to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir & David Archuleta
Christmas concert.

Our Christmas traditions:
*Christmas Eve we go to my parents to make gingerbread houses (this year I won the contest.), eat dinner and open our Christmas Jammies.
*Christmas Day we got to Scott's family's house to eat Christmas breakfast.


Summer's favorite toys this year are her princess kitchen &
her puppies that she can take on little walks.

Scott got a really nice set of binoculars from my parents
and lots of hunting gear from his..
We just need to get him out & actually hunting! : )

I love my new black sparkle Toms that Scott gave me.
And I got my first sewing machine & I'm super excited to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...