Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halloween


Welcome to my home..



I just love Halloween.. don't you?

I don't have a lot, but I thought I'd share some of my new decorations with you guys. Most of it is from Tai Pan.. gotta love that store!.. and my mom. My mom is queen decorator. She has the most decked out house for every holiday.. you should see it at Christmas! I'm so not the decorator that she is.. but I hope to be one day! : )

Halloween is my favorite holiday for decorating.

What's yours?





1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of going there today but didn't make it I will have to go tomorrow for sure! I love youe pumpkin on your table! Halloween is sooo much fun and totally my fav but I have a lot more stuff for Christmas, lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...