Friday, October 15, 2010

Cheese!


I HATE buying cheese. Hate it, Hate it, Hate it! It's too expensive for me. Why? Isn't it just orange mold? Anyways, I almost always use coupons when going to the grocery store. But my friend just posted a very helpful couponing blog (Here's her post: http://bkjohnfamily.blogspot.com/2010/10/couponing.html) and on a coupon site she listed guess what I found..
A coupon for ANY brand cheese. So now I can go buy the cheap Western Family cheese, and get it for a dollar less.. and so can you because I'm going to give you the link. I'm so excited I'm probably going to make a trip to the store just for my cheese. But hurry and use it because it expires at the end of the month I think.

Here's the link to clip it:

http://www.utahdealdiva.com/2010/10/wahoo-save-1-on-any-brand-cheese.html

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! We just have to stock up when it's on sale becuase it cost soooo much! I have tried couponing like 2 times now and I have hated it!! I am going to try one more time and see how well I can do and how much I can save. Good luck with your cheese :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always buy a big bag of shredded cheese at Costco and then divide it up in baggies and freeze it! It will last us for months and it's only like 11 bucks. Totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...