Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kitchenaid

Okay, I know I'm posting about the most random stuff. And you guys are probably sick of seeing that I have a new post like EVERY DAY. But I have decided I LOVE blogging. I love trying to figure out cute new stuff for it and telling everyone new things.

Anyways.. my post of the day.. drumroll.....
Look at what I'm getting!:


Scott and I recently got some extra "gift" money.. more extra money than we've had since we've been married.. (THANKS MOM & DAD!) And I'm trying super hard to remind myself that we have lots of bills. But, it's much more fun to go shopping than to pay bills. : )

Anyways.. I am splurging on this Kitchenaid Mixer. I have been needing/wanting one for SO LONG. And this one matches my kitchen. Instead of buying a new one for $300 I found this one on KSL for almost half the price!

3 comments:

  1. I love my kitchenaid! It makes it wayt to easy to make cookies, brownies, ect...The pink one is SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love it! They are soo nice. I use mine for everything from cakes to bread and cookies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...