Monday, November 9, 2009

Sadest day of my life..

..I was sick with the flu. And no, that's not why it was the worst day of my life. Well, to start out I went to a family dinner on Sunday and got sick from someone there. Started feeling kinda sick on Monday night. Woke up Tuesday and I thought my life was over.

I went to the Dr. And OF COURSE they were out of flu shots and tests. She was pretty sure i had the flu & gave me a prescription for tamiflu. Went to Smiths to fill out the perscription and had NO IDEA it was going to cost me almos $90!!! Holy cowwwww!!!!!! So I went home to my in laws (we were dog sitting for the week) with no medicine. Scott came home early the night before because I was so sick and he was able to stay home with me Tuesday to help Summer.

During this time I didnt get to hold my baby girl once. It honestly was the hardest thing I've gone through in my life. We were so worried that she would get sick! I would look at her and wonder what she was thinking. Every time she started crying I had to call Scott over to come get her. Did she think that I didn't want to hold or be around her? I can only imagine what she was thinking. Hopefully she didn't care at all! (Scott did a amazing job! Getting up with her, feeding her, bathing her.. you were a awesome Mr. Mom! Love you!)

Anyways, I never ever ever want to get sick again for that reason alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...