Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dear Baby Sis,

I was inspired to write today. I'm no fan of the depressing, self pitying blogs by no means, but today is a horrible one. My sweet baby sister, one of my best friends in the whole world, has moved 2,000 miles away back to Virginia. I just got back from taking her to the airport.

The only thing that makes me feel the slight bit good about the situation is the idea that maybe she's out there to inspire some lives that need inspiration?? Maybe she's out there for a reason bigger than we understand?.. Or because there needs to be realization that people change?.. maybe for the better, mostly for the worse.. in this case at least. I like to think that Heavenly Father wants her to be here with her family, but if she feels she needs to be elsewhere than she's bettering lives that need it.

Most of you don't know what I'm talking about, but certain people do.. and I hope Shelby stays strong. I love you baby sis. Come home soon because your family needs you more than you realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...