Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One year anniversary

WOW! I can't believe Scott & I have already been married a year. It really flew by. It feels like just yesterday we were walking out the Salt Lake Temple & headed to Scottsdale (our honeymoon). We went camping on our anniversary.. with Sumer & my in-laws.. So not the most romantic of 1 year anniversaries. We're having a cheap anniversary by going out for dinner & a movie.. (which I am actually stoked about because since Summer has been born we haven't had ONE night out on our own.)

SO much has happened in the last year. One month after we were married we found out we were pregnant. It was the scariest/happiest/most nervous/excited i've ever felt in my life. Scott has gone through 3 jobs in the past year because of the economy. And for the past 9 months the apartment has been (for the most part) spiffy clean.. and then after the munchkin was born it turned into a nightmare. No matter how stressed, tired & overwhelmed I feel I can always turn to my Scott & it's always better. He is so great. I really picked a great guy.

Well we saved the top of our wedding cake for our one year anniversary. It brings back awesome memories.. but I think it's just going to sit there. I don't think either of us wants to try a year old cake. I smile every time I look at it though. YES we had a lime green cake! How many people can say that?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...